Monday, October 18, 2010

Why wouldn't you come here???

to this  awesome place called
Garn and Mason Orthodontics!

I mean, just look at how cool it is......

  

You're greeted by a super-nice receptionist when you walk in, like Lisa.
Not a snotty or grumpy one like some offices I've been in.

And what is that  amazing smell?


Oh, it's  freshly-baked cookies for me to partake of!!!


And the waiting room.....which is funny that it's called a waiting room because you don't ever wait very long there.....

I could hang out there all day long on the cool white couch and read all the good magazines they have......no old or boring ones like some offices have.

If you're really lucky, there might be someone cool like Jake there helping out.



There's lots of Halloween decorations around the office right now, because  they're cool like that.


There's usually a fun contest or drawing going on.......
                 like right now, you can enter to win a ticket to a special viewing of the new Harry Potter movie, the night before its' official release!!!

And, you can win prizes if you bring in a decorated pumpkin.....

How fun is that?



There's lots of pictures of cute people like Elle, for instance, all over the office.


And they even have an 'on deck' room with Guitar Hero & other cool games to play.



Then there's all the  fabulous assistants that work there, like Julie, that really care about the patients, and are really nice, too.


Then, to top it all off,  you get a doctor like this guy to help you get your perfect smile! (Notice the black & orange gloves for Halloween.  That's how fun they are there.)

I may be just a little biased, but

why would anyone go anywhere else?!!!!!

9 comments:

Honey said...

what a cool office. love the decor, for sure! we are keeping our oldest in Chandler, since we've already paid for most of his braces; however, since we are now in QC, when it's my daughter's turn, we are def. calling garn & mason... =) I certainly could use fresh baked cookies every six to eight weeks! :D

Nichole Barney said...

Not only is the coolest funnest office ever but the docs are pretty darn amazing at what they do. I have two kids with great looking smiles thanks to them!

Ammie said...

Oh, how I wished you had an office in West LA! We had such a bad experience with our ortho that we quit going mid treatment. We are in desperate need of a new one. Let me know if you decide to relocate. :)

Stacy said...

And, that is just one office. The QC office is equally as great with an equally wonderful staff!

ERIN said...

hmmm looks fab! do they have a dentist to just clean your teeth?

Shawni said...

That sure is a cool office. I especially like that humongous picture. You made Elle's day. We LOVE Garn/Mason Orthodontics! And that's a good thing, since with Dave and my teeth genes combined we're gonna be spending a LOT of time there.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

You do not know me, but I LOVED coming across your blog and seeing this totally fun FUN post about your hubbies office!!! I'm grinning thinking this is just SO.MUCH.FUN!! And next time you walk in and see Lisa Jones, tell her that her best gfriend Brooke Farnsworth (Martin) says hello and give her a big fat kiss for me. I LOVED seeing her smiley face here on your blog and miss her dearly!!
My husband is in his first year of dental school (he changed his career a little later!) here in Mesa and we are loving it. I can't wait to help be a part of fun things like THIS someday, in helping him with a dental practice ;). Darling post.

Rebecca said...

Yes, seriously...Why?! You forgot to mention how unbelievably HOT the docs are. I would go there just to see them, well, at least one of them, even though he didn't get his picture in the blog post...

Rebecca said...

Yes, seriously...Why?! You forgot to mention how unbelievably HOT the docs are. I would go there just to see them, well, at least one of them, even though he didn't get his picture in the blog post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...