Monday, June 7, 2010

Mars says goodbye to junior high

And I don't think she's one bit sad about it.

I just can't believe she'll be in high school already! And the same one I went to. The one that feels like I just graduated from myself!

I was the 9th grade Photographer this year, and the 8th grade Photographer the year before that. So that meant I was in charge of putting together a slideshow movie for these 9th graders' graduation. The timing of which was not so great for me, having a baby in May & all that.
Luckily, several months ago I realized I could put Marlee to work for me. I'd let her take my old camera to school to take pictures for this slideshow, so I didn't have to. And she did a fabulous job, I must say!

I love this one she took of herself while waiting for her ride.
I love it. It's so junior high.


And here's a little collage of some of her work that went into the slideshow.......


I wish I knew how to put the whole slideshow on here. We think it turned out great.
Mars pretty much did the whole thing. Learned how to pan in & out on pictures, spliced together about 10 different songs. I was so proud.
And SO glad I didn't have to do it all myself!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Can you upload it to You Tube and paste the link on your blog?
She did a fantastic job!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...