Wednesday, December 30, 2009

WHITE CHRISTMAS 2009

While it was freezing outside......
It was warm & cozy inside.


This Christmas we were especially thankful for friends who have awesome cabins who let us stay in them.


It was deluxe!


This was the very first Christmas in the snow for all of us!
We sledded & skiied without incident.
Which is always a good thing.



Each day we'd wake up to this view.

Intense Risk games.

Zane doing the Turtle.
Brian took the kids skiing while I stayed at the cabin reading a book by the fireplace and eating cookies.

I think it was the best day of my life.



Christmas dreams come true for Jake.

X-Box and Halo.

This was all Brian's fault. He totally caved.



Santa loves snowball cookies.

This is the face Zane always gives me when I tell him I want to take pictures of him.





Santa brought Max the Mindflex game.

I still can't figure out how that thing works!

Christmas dreams come true for Brian.......December ski days!


It was a......
very
merry
Christmas!


Aaaahhhh!

4 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

Love your pictures! What a fun Christmas! I love being in the snow for Christmas!

Luke and Hailie Girl said...

looks like you had a blast! Would love to do that one Christmas!
Your pictures were fantastic! Great memories

Rebecca said...

Holy Cow! That is quite the winter wonderland! I love the picture with Gus halfway in the lego box fast asleep. Funny!

Shawni said...

Wow! That is one heck of a Christmas! So glad you got to go. Let's find someone's cabin to go to and just take pictures like crazy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...