Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tree of Gratitude


For FHE last Monday we put together our Mason Family Tree of Gratitude (I copied this idea from Shawni because I can't come up with my own ideas).
We were all SO proud of it when we were finished.
We all stood back & admired it for a while after we hung it up.

Each leaf says something we are thankful for.
And we definitely have so much to be thankful for!

We could have put a million leaves on that tree, but it was getting late!

The first thing that comes to my mind when counting blessings, would be my beautiful, happy, healthy children & that I am so blessed to be their mother........and the list goes on & on.....

How did I get so lucky?

Some of my favorites on the tree are:

Stores & Community Services (Marlee)

Our pets (Max) - I totally disagree with that one.

That we are not ignorant (Marlee) - What???

Thanksgiving dinner (Jake)

Hair (Marlee)

Blogging (me)

Technology that can make our lives easier - Go Thomas Edison! (Marlee)

Donuts (Zane) "Mom, I'm totally thankful for donuts." Love that kid.

And I totally forgot to add Diet Coke ....

and Twilight that I can't wait to see tomorrow!!!!!

1 comment:

jlarnett said...

Thanks for planning my FHE for tonight! I was just trying to think of what to do...I am so good at copying! Very cute idea! We all have so much to be grateful for!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...