Monday, November 17, 2008

Our Tooth Fairy is a loser


The other day I made a trip up the stairs to the boys' room (I try to not go up there whenever possible.......3 boys in one room.........it's never pretty.........and usually horrifying).

But this time, Max's bed was actually made, with this note laid on top.


And I can't even recall when he lost this tooth, it was that long ago.


What a loser Tooth Fairy we have!!!


And, sadly, this is not the first time it has taken weeks for our Tooth Fairy to get around to a visit.


Tooth Fairies can get really tired at night.......& then not remember in the morning.........& then sometimes they don't have the right change.......

Excuses, excuses.


So, if anyone knows of a good Tooth Fairy, we're hiring!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

k, that is the funniest thing... ours sucks too!!! ha ha!!! don't have a good one to hire.. plus, probably wouldn't get around to paying them either! ha ha... hey, wondering... do you do family pics? if so, do you have time to do ours for a christmas shot? i don't have your email... mine is dkspuh1@cox.net if you could give me some info when you have a sec. thanks!

sherry said...

Our tooth fairy is a loser too. I have often had to e mail her and remind her to bring my children their due. Even then she sometimes forgets;)

the Hornes said...

Well let me tell you my kids have now told me when the tooth fairy forgets he owes them double! Thats how many forgotten trip our tooth fairy has had. I feel a little better now knowing others have the same problem!

LindseyLou said...

Nicole-I swear, we would be good friends if we lived by each other! Just 4 days ago, the tooth fairy finally came to our house because we had 5 (yes 5!) teeth stuffed in that little pillow. And she came right in the middle of the day because nighttime just wasn't working out. haha!

Julie said...

Sorry-I forget to log into my account when my kids have used the computer. That last comment was from me!

jlarnett said...

Our kids finally came up withthe rule that the $ doubled everytime the toothfairy forgot! The toothfairy rarely forgets anymore...

Jim said...

It's so fun to read your blog... I feel like I see and talk to you all the time now! The tooth fairy has a hard time at our house too! Ridge lost a tooth a couple of weeks ago and I think he gave up! Sad!

Nichole Barney said...

We must all have the same tooth fairy! Good to know! Ours does pretty well when the kids get teeth pulled otherwise ours forgets night after night to get the teeth.

Michelle said...

Oh my. Let's ALL agree that the tooth fairy needs to go! It's too much pressure!!!

Candi said...

Ha!! I'm so glad to see that I'm not the only mother that does this!! Love your blog by the way, starting from the beginning. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...