Thursday, September 11, 2008

My little chef


I've never had a kid SO obsessed with cooking. He insists on being right in the middle of whatever is happening in the kitchen. If I forget to let him dump the cup of sugar or teaspoon of something in the bowl, he lets me have it! He'll pull a chair up to the stove, get a pot & spoon, and start scrounging for ingredients.....fishy crackers, salt, whatever produce is on the counter, random non-food items, & start stirring his "shoop". SO. CUTE.


He recently discovered playfood, AND that he can open our lower oven, so this is what he does for hours! He takes things out of the oven & tells everyone that they're "ott". Love it!
My little boy who was hardly saying "mom" a few months ago, is now jabbering constantly!!
We can't make sense of all of it, but he's definitely coming along. Why was I so worried?

4 comments:

Julie said...

When are you going to start giving photography lessons? Or do you already? I would make the trip to AZ just for that. I love your pictures! You just know how to capture the moment.

Nichole Barney said...

Love the fake food in the oven. Those kinds of pictures and memories are so priceless! P.S. all of the photos at the office look so great we were there today.

Holly said...

So stinkin' cute - seriously! He looks so much like Zane in the last picture. Anyhow, I should probably take lessons from you and let my kids cook with me more. Ugh! They just make such a mess and it makes me grumpy. Ha!

Jill Ison said...

Hi- I check out your site all the time. Nichole Barney is my visiting teacher and she knows I love photography so she steered me your way. Glad she did too, your really good. Do you do it as a business or just for fun? You're kids are adorable by the way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...